What a Beauty! Welcome to this Well maintained and Tastefully Updated Colonial with Remodeled Eat in Kitchen with/ Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances, Bottom Freezer/Refrigerator w/ Ice maker/Water Dispenser. Recessed Lights & Corian Counters and Ceramic Back Splash. New Wood Floors in Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace and Marble Surround. Double Sliding Door Entry to Wonderful Sun Porch off Living Room. Separate Dining Room and Laundry Room on 1st Floor. Finished Lower Level Family Room with Wet Bar, Wood Burning Fireplace, Bedroom and 1/2 Bath.Upper Level Master Bedroom with Walk- in Closet. Upgraded Bathrooms Replacement Windows, Roof 8/9 yrs old. Too many Upgrades to List! A Must to See! Move-in Ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
2,780 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS