**REDUCED**Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 full bath home in Talbots Woods in Ellicott City! Over 5,600 square feet include: Gourmet kitchen with large island, built-in microwave, Corian counters, stainless appliances , including 2018 refrigerator, tile backsplash, ceramic tile floor and HUGE pantry! Attached find the large open morning room that walks out to new large maintenance free composite deck and view the private yard that backs to trees. Main level laundry room, private office with french doors, main level full bath, 2-story open family room with gas fireplace, hardwood floors and recessed lighting. Upstairs find the generously sized the master bedroom with two walk-in closets, master bath with soaking tub and two separate vanities. Lower level is fully finished with endless possibilities for a home gym, theatre, or extra bedroom, also has a full bath. Don't miss that it has gas heating, public utilities, new gutter guards, Palladian windows, 2 car garage all located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with added bonus of open space right across the street to enjoy!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,588 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Wall Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS