Look no further because this one is a 10. This impeccably maintained Colonial is perfectly nestled in the scenic hills high above the Patapsco River on a quiet tree lined street in Historic Oella, one of Baltimore Counties best kept secrets. With three generously sized bedrooms, two full and one half bathrooms, this sophisticated residence offers abundant natural light, a bright eat-in gourmet kitchen, an outstanding floor plan accenting original detail, and plenty of windows bringing the outside in. The living room and dining room are expansive and provide an open feel with a focal point field stone fireplace. Further adding to the appeal of this amazing home is the bluestone paver patio overlooking the serenely landscaped grounds, mature trees and valley below. This home is within walking distance to Historic Ellicott City, a town full of old world charm, eclectic shopping, dining destinations and local breweries. Driveway parking for two vehicles. Easy access to Interstates 95, 695, 795 and downtown.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Cedar Exterior, Stone
1,176 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Cedar
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)