Welcome to this Private Oasis in this Spacious Contemporary Townhome in the Beeches! Nestled in wooded tranquility this beautiful home has 3 Bedrooms + Den and 3.5 Baths . The first floor boasts an upgraded eat in kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances, open dining room and step down living room with gas fireplace, slider to a deck that overlooks a very private wooded backyard, first floor den could be used as an office or bedroom. New luxury vinyl plank flooring in Foyer, Dining Room and Living Room. Second level has a large primary suite with sitting area and coffee bar area, walk in closet and slider to additional deck with more of the fabulous rear wooded view. Additional moveable closet system also stays in the sitting area of primary bedroom. Upper level also has two additional spacious bedrooms and hall bath. Walk out lower level with sliders to additional lower level deck. Generous sized family/game room with high ceilings. Separate laundry room and huge storage room. Community Pool. Lots of space in the beautiful home and convenient to major arteries, shopping and the Loch Raven Reservoir. Please note: Due to a Special Assessment - The Condo Fee for 2022 is $585.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,480 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price